Real Name: Urvashi Rautela
Profession: Actress and Model
Physical Stats & More
Height: in centimeters- 178 cm
Height: in meters- 1.78 m
Height: in Feet Inches- 5′ 10″
Weight: in Kilograms- 57 Kg
Weight: in Pounds-126 lbs
Body Measurements: 34-25-35 inches
Bra Size: 34B
Waist Size: 25 inches
Hip Size: 35 inches
Body Shape: Hourglass
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress Size: 2 (US)
Date of Birth: February 25, 1994
Birth Place: Kotdwara, Uttarakhand, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign: Pisces
Hometown: Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India
School: DAV School, Kotdwar
College: Not Known
Educational Qualifications: Not Known
Debut Movie: Singh Saab The Great (2013)
Father: Manvar Singh (Businessman)
Mother: Meera Singh (Businesswomen)
Home: Mumbai, India
Favorite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
Hobbies: Dancing, Reading and Workout
Likes: Not Known
Dislikes: Not Known
Favorite Actor: Hrithik Roshan
Favorite Actress: Sridevi
Favorite Singer: Not Known
Favorite Director: Not Known: Favorite Film: Not Known
Favorite Food: Italian and Japanese cuisine
Favorite Color: Not Known
Favorite Place: South France
Favorite Perfume: Not Known
Favorite Animal: Not Known
Favorite Book: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriend: Not Known
Salary & Net Worth
Salary: Not Known
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Some other Known Facts About Urvashi Rautela
- Does Urvashi Rautela smoke?: No
- Does Urvashi Rautela drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Urvashi was the winner of the Miss Universe India in 2012, Miss Tourism Queen of the Year, Miss Asian Super Model in 2011 and Miss India Universe 2015.
- She initially planned to do engineering and appeared for IIT exams, but due to participation in beauty contests, she got more inclined towards fashion industry.
- She was featured in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s “Love Dose” song, which was a huge hit.
- She received her acting training at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop and Broadway Jazz.
- She founded “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” to help the needy in education, health & basic necessities.
- She supported the “Save the Cow Campaign”.
- It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has the potential to win an international title, it is said the Sushmita discovered the talent of Urvashi.
- Before entering the beauty competitions she did various ad commercials like for many brands like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG and Levi’s.
- Having gifted with such a good height, she was a good basketball player and played at the national level.
- For her brilliant performance, she got nomination Star Guild Awards for Most Promising Debut (Female), Stardust Superstar Of Tomorrow – Female, Zee Cine Award For Best Female Debut, Big Star Entertainment Awards – Most Entertaining Debutant (Female), ETC Bollywood Business Awards Most Profitable Debutant (Female) for her debut film “Singh Saab The Great“.